Know and Tell Friday: Extreme Randomness Edition! July 18, 2008
1. Why were you given your particular name? My given name is Patty Christine. It was such a pain in school to be called by your middle name that I had my name legally changed when I was 19 to Christine. I dropped the Patty, which really ticked my Mom off since her name is Patty. I am not sure where Christine came from.
2. What's your favorite song of the moment? Put a Girl In It by Brooks N Dunn.
3. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are? Hmm, I guess my elastic waist pants reflects that I try to be comfortable.
4. Have you ever had a pet that was not a cat or dog? What was it? When the kids were little we had a couple of gerbils.
5. What type of exercise do you do to keep in shape? I go to Curves. I try to go at least three times a week but I have been slacking off for the past two weeks. I should go today!
6. What is your favorite movie of all time? Tarzan, I love the message it sends and the music is great!
7. Do you enjoy gardening, or working with flowers? Not unless they are delivered by a florist!