Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Thursday Threesome

The Thursday Threesome (05/01/08)
::The Magic Month of May::
Onesome: The magic-- of Spring? Has it started yet where you are? ...or if you're 'down under', how is Autumn progressing? I live in sunny Southwest Florida where Spring passed up by. We are having Summer weather already - many days of 85-88 degree heat. At least we all have air conditioning.
Twosome: month of-- transition? Are you looking to be out of school? ...to have the kids out of school? No? Heh. How about just thinking about where you want to go this Summer? ...maybe within walking distance, -no? I have a son graduating from high school this month. Kid #2 is an adult! How did I get two grown children? As far as a vacation, I would love to go someplace cooler but don't know if Dave will be able to get away for as long as I would like to go! And I don't want to go without him!
Threesome: May-- I ask you if you know which song the title for today's piece was taken from? I'm thinking Laanba has a chance at it, but any fan of Dumbledore's original actor might know it...I have NO idea!

No comments: