Thursday, May 22, 2008

28 Days - Day 12

I am skipping around again on my 28 Days class from Big Picture Scrapbooking. I need to leave the house to take a few photos and haven't had the need to go into town. My mom and dad are arriving today and my dad and Dave are going to see Larry the Cable Guy so my mom, the boys and I are going to get some ice cream at Sweet Treats. Then I can get
pictures that I need to finish a couple of days. Day 12's photo prompt was family photos. I am a picture frame freak. I have hundreds of pictures frames and I even have pictures in a few of them! Here is the table in my foyer with lots of silver frames with pictures in them. Day 12's project was a layout from a sketch with a Memory Sparkler. The Memory Sparkler that I choose was Grandma. This layout when together really quick and I really like it!


No comments: