Monday, May 5, 2008

Randomness

Saturday, May 03, 2008

week of may 4: random nosy questions

1. what is your favorite time of the day? Mornings.
2. who is your hero? I don't really have a hero.
3. what is your favorite television program? I have a few - Bones, House, Ugly Betty.
4. do you have a hobby? Crafts in general - Scrapbooking and Beading are my top two.
5. how long have you been blogging? Since August 2007.
6. what is your dream job? I don't have a dream job. I would like to be able to work from home and make decent money.
7. what is your favorite place to buy clothes? Goodwill.
8. do you have any bad habits? I don't put things away after I get them out, I don't clean up after myself.
9. do you feel younger or older than your current age? Younger, I can't believe I will have two high school graduates at the end of this month.
10. what is your dream vacation? Washington D.C, California coast
till next time...

No comments: