I am getting a little worried since both of my on-line classes end next week and I won't have anything exciting to post!
My ta-da list this week:
- I am taking Jessica Sprague's Up and Running with Photoshop class and have completed three more digital layouts - one is here and two are here. The two layouts (#5 & #6) are made from templates. This is the first time I used a template and how fun are they?
- I am also taking a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking called 28 Days. This class is awesome if you are trying to jump start your creativity. Here is what I made on Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14 and Day 15. Each day we are given a photograph to take and a project to complete. It has been fun! I still have the weekend stuff to finish but will get it done the first of the week.
- I finished and more importantly wore my new beady creation (a necklace and bracelet). I haven't taken a picture so will post it next week.
- I have been working on the organization of my craft room. Still a long way to go but I may have more time this week.
My to-do list this week:
- Continue with my two on line classes and get caught up on them.
- Continue on with my scrapbook room.