Wednesday, May 14, 2008

28 Days - Day 4

Well, I have fallen a bit behind on my 28 Days class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking, but I am not too worried as I am almost caught up now. I didn't want to be crafting on Mother's Day so I just spent time with the boys.

The picture prompt for Day 4 was something you use every day. My first thought was my computer but I figured lots of people would use that. So, I took a picture of my tea kettle and mug tree. First thing I do when I come downstairs is put the kettle on for a cup of General Foods International French Vanilla coffee. Yum!

The project for Day 4 was to alter a rolodex file and then create four cards that depicted things you love. My four cards include family, music, crafts and faith. Most of the papers are from Close To My Heart.



No comments: