Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday #134 May 13, 2008

1. Is there a TV show you HAVE to watch? If so, what is it? Nothing that I have to watch. I enjoy Bones, House, Ugly Betty and the CSI's.
2. What is you favorite drink if you are going to drink more than one? Smirnoff Ice over ice.
3. How long do you carry guilt around with you? I am a mom so I can carry guilt for a long, long time!
4. Where is or would be your number one romantic get away spot? Anywhere that I am with Dave alone! My favorite so far was a weekend on Ft Myers Beach.
5. Have you ever seen a counselor? Oh yeah, before I got divorced. She helped me see I couldn't change him so I either had to change the way I dealt with him or leave.
Bonus (as in optional): Last summer the Archives of Sexual Behavior the 237 reasons people have sex and the Top 50 Reasons Men and Women Have Sex. What are your top 5 reasons?
I will pass on this question, a little too personal for me this week.



No comments: