I like to look at my list from the week prior to see how I am doing on my Smart Habits. Some weeks I do really well, others not so well. This week I did very well. Here was my list last week and how I did:
- Ebay - 25 items a week. Etsy-5 items a week. I have done my 5 items a day on eBay and have 25 items to list on Sunday. I will continue to add items over the weekend so I will surpassed my goal! I haven't listed anything on Etsy yet but I will do that today.
- Check out Curves or at least walk a couple of days per week. This has been on my list for three weeks. I went this week, joined and exercised five times. I am feeling so good and very proud of myself. I even encouraged my Mom to join Curves where she lives!
- Continue with the Figure 8 weight loss. I have taken my vitamins every day, drank my detox tea and started taking ground Flaxseed. I am down another pound this week so it is slow and steady for a total loss of seven pounds in three weeks!
This week's habits I want to start (or continue):
- Continue at Curves (minimum three days per week).
- Walk on the weekends
- Home Spa Treatment with Dave on Sunday
- Get back on the cleaning/laundry schedule.
- Work on my cards from the Sidetracked Home Exective book.
- Add the Deep Pore Cleaning Masque, Enzyme Peel and Facial Scrub to my daily skin care system. (as soon as the Enzyme Peel arrives)