I am so excited by my two classes I am taking on-line. They are making it really easy to have great stuff to post to my ta-da list this week.
- I am taking Jessica Sprague's Up and Running with Photoshop class and have completed one more digital layouts that is here. I am a little behind in this class. I have a mid-week assignment that I need to complete but I'll post it next week.
- I am also taking a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking called 28 Days. This class is awesome if you are trying to jump start your creativity. Here is what I made on Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7 and Day 8. Each day we are given a photograph to take and a project to complete. It has been fun! I am a couple of days behind but I will get caught up today or tomorrow.
- I am also working on a beady project. I am just waiting for a few supplies to finish a necklace and then I will post both the necklace and bracelet.
- All of the M&M memorabilia is on the shelves. The monster desk is upstairs and set up. Dave installed more closet shelving and I am emptying more and more boxes in my craft room. I can't wait for it to be done!
My to-do list this week:
- Finish beady necklace.
- Continue with my two on line classes and get caught up on them.
- Continue on with my scrapbook room.