My ta-da list this week is really long compared to many other weeks. I am taking two on line classes so am actually getting some things done!
- I am taking Jessica Sprague's Up and Running with Photoshop class and have completed two layouts that are here and here.
- I am also taking a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking called 28 Days. Here is what I made on Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3. Each day we are given a photograph to take and a project to complete. It has been fun!
- I have also completed two beady projects this week. One was a very intricate necklace and the other a bracelet made with cubes with a very unique clasp.
- I am also working on the scrapbook room. The shelves are up and most of the M & M stuff that I have at the house is clean and up on the shelves. There are more boxes in storage with M & M stuff in them so Dave will bring those home this week.
My to-do list this week:
- Continue with my two on line classes.
- Continue on with my scrapbook room. Maybe we can get the desk moved up there this week? Also some more shelves in the closet.
Bonus Question: Did you make anything special for Mother's Day? No, I bought my cards at Wal-Mart. Baaad!