Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday 5

  1. What piece of information do you keep forgetting? I always forget something at the grocery store if I don't write a list.
  2. What regular event in your life do you keep forgetting? I can't think of a regular event that I forgot.
  3. How are you with remembering the names of people you meet? Since I don't meet that many new people I don't really have too much trouble remembering names.
  4. What kinds of tricks to you have for remembering to do stuff that falls outside your regular routine? The only way I can remember things is to write a list.
  5. If you keep a daily planner, what is it like? If you don’t, why not? I have a normal daily planner and it has a picture of my granddaughter Bailey on front of it. I also put a lot of things in my Treo 650 phone.

No comments: