Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday's a Bitch


Monday's a Bitch
Tabloid Fodder May 19, 2008
1. If you could interview any person, living or dead, who would you choose? Jesus
2. If you only got two questions, what would you ask? Tell me about your resurrection. Tell me about your life's work.
3. What's your favourite talk show? I don't watch many talk shows but I do enjoy Jay Leno on the Tonight Show every once in a while.
4. If you come across a link leading to a news story regarding the latest celebrity scandal, how likely are you to click it? I like to read about it. I also get People magazine which I read cover to cover each week. Gives me something current to talk about.
5. Do you think that for you, fame and fortune would be an equal trade for the loss of privacy that comes with it? Absolutely not! I would hate to be under a microscope, always having to look good.

No comments: