1. What was the last organization you gave a monetary donation to? UMCOR and Humane Society
2. What was the last charitable thing you volunteered to do? I can't think of anything recently. I have worked with Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts for years when my kids were younger but I am not active in anything right now.
3. Someone you know comes to you in a bad situation and asks to borrow $10. Do you give them the money even if you think they might not give it back? For $10 I would give it without thinking about it.
4. Take the quiz: How Charitable Are You?
Occasional Donor. You give when you feel it is necessary or when you are overtaken by compassion, but your sense of charity is not an overarching force in your life. Maybe you need some ideas for how you can give more often or with more meaning.
5. Do you agree with the quiz’s results? Right on target.
6. Should the United States do more to help its own citizens before helping people in other countries? Absolutely!