TMI Tuesday #136 May 27, 2008
1. What lines have you used to let someone down gently. I usually don't use lines, I just stop communicating with the person.
2. If I gave you $10K to waste, what would you buy. Money to waste? I guess I would have to buy something - maybe build the addition to our screen patio or new appliances for the kitchen?
3. If I gave you $10K, but you had to spend it all on someone else, what would you buy. Maybe put a down payment on a small house for my daughter and granddaughter so they don't have to live with my ex.
4. If your partner brought a *** to bed, you'd be ____________? Ok, this was WAY too personal and unappropiate for some of my readers so I am not going to answer it.
5. What sounds to you make during sex. Depends on if the kids are home.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell your worst break up story. Well, since I have only had one break up in over 24 years, my worst break up would have been my marriage. It's amazing the things that come out of people's mouths after being married for 17 years. You wonder why you ever married them in the first place. Then to find out a few years later that there was a price for your death is even more amazing.