May 10, 2008
Habits I am doing well on:
- Going to Curves. I am amazed that I am wanting to go every weekday! I have been Mon-Fri two weeks in a row now. I have more energy and less aches and pains. Now, if the scale is kind to me I will be very excited!
- Listing items on eBay and Etsy. This is also week two of listing 25 items a week on eBay and 5 a week on Etsy.
- I can give myself half credit on keeping up with the cleaning/laundry schedule. I do real well on Monday and Tuesday and then the rest of the week is a bust!
Habits I wanted to work on and have failed miserably:
- Walk on the weekends. I guess my excuse is the heat, it is only 8 a.m. and it is already 75 degrees. By the time I think about walking it is 90+. I guess I will just have to walk in the evenings.
- Work on my cards from the Sidetracked Home Exective book. Not a complete failure on the cards. I am working on them but not using them.
- Add the Deep Pore Cleaning Masque, Enzyme Peel and Facial Scrub to my daily skin care system. (as soon as the Enzyme Peel arrives). My Enzyme Peel only arrived yesterday so will start this tomorrow morning.