Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday May 13, 2008
10 Things You're Really Good At

  1. Being a Grandma - The best job in the world, second to being a mom. I love to spoil Bailey!
  2. Being a Mom - I think I am pretty good at being a Mom. I enjoy being with my kids and I think they are turning out great!
  3. Beading - I love to try new patterns.
  4. Scrapbooking - I have been scrapbooking for over 15 years. I love to scrapbook.
  5. Reading - I read 2-3 books a week. I love to read and learn new things.
  6. Making Messes - I get stuff out for a project, get sidetracked, get stuff out for another project, get sidetracked, get stuff out to make dinner, get sidetracked. Get the picture?
  7. Worrying - The minute I became pregnant with Nicole over 21 years ago I got a healthy dose of worry. I worry about things I don't even need to worry about!
  8. Rearranging Furniture - Ask Dave about this one. I am constantly moving my furniture or asking him to do it. I just moved a monster desk from the Family Room to my new craft room upstairs.
  9. Organizing - I love to organize. Not that I am good at keeping things organized but I do like to organize them.
  10. Spending Money - Yikes! I can't say no! I see something and I buy it.

No comments: