Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday #135 May 20, 2008
1. How many credit cards do you own? Are they paid off? When I got divorced five years ago I paid off all my credit cards and now I don't have any!
2. Can you be in love with someone you don't trust? I guess maybe you could be in love with the person but I wouldn't be with that person.
3. Should prostitution be legal? It kind of is - it's called marriage!
4. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a lover do you think you are? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) 6-7, always room for improvement.
5. What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them? Trying to impress me, excessive complaining about an ex, trying to comvince me to have sex with them.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your worst date ever. Ok, how about the first date with a guy that tells me marriage is for life. He would kill his wife before he would allow her to divorce him. And at the time I was a newly divorced woman!

No comments: