Saturday Six May 24, 2008
1. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator door? Probably a salad dressing, something noone in the family liked.
2. How often do you keep leftovers that end up going bad before you eat them? A couple of times a week. I have good intentions of serving the leftovers but...
3. How strictly do you follow expiration dates: do you toss things as soon as they go past the date, or have you learned how far something can really go without going bad? I look at expiration dates and if it is really outdated I just throw it out. Otherwise I check and see if it's still ok.
4. Take the quiz: What Do the Contents of Your Refrigerator Say About You?
What Your Fridge Says About You
You tend to be a very hedonistic, greedy person. You have trouble saying no to what you want.
You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.
You don't tend to be a very adventurous person, but you do surprise everyone now and then. You have a bit of a wild side.
You try to be responsible, but you don't always succeed. Your heart is in the right place though.
You are likely single - and spending many nights alone at home.
5. What was the last ingredient in your fridge that you cooked something with? We just got done with a huge graduation celebration and the last ingredient I got out of the fridge would have been hamburger and bacon.
6. If you had to make a meal out of one single item in your refrigerator right now, which item would you choose? There are tons of leftover in the fridge from the party so I would make a hot roast beef sandwich.