Friday, May 2, 2008
Friday Fill-In #70 May 2, 2008
1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are root beer and vanilla vodka!
2. My granddaughter, Bailey often amazes me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is asleep.
4. Powdered mix and hot water, mix it all together and voila! You have a cup of great French Vanilla coffee.
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow fresh vegetables.
6. Sex is best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Bailey, tomorrow my plans include putting more craft items in the new craft room upstairs and Sunday, I want to have a nice, quite evening at home!