Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday!

Well, I am pleased to report that I got quite a bit accomplished yesterday. The master bedroom is cleared out of all the clutter that had found it's way in there. While in Atlanta we stayed at the Westin. They had the most fabulous sheets and comforter and I want to get something similiar for our bedroom. The Westin's bed was done all in white which would not match the leopard theme I have going on in the bedroom but I thought either a beige or even black would work. I think the comforter was down and it was the most mushy, yummy comforter.

I also got Nicole's former bedroom cleaned out. She now needs to find a home for her furniture. I still have not decided what I want to do with the room. I did set up Bailey's portacrib in there and put a big plastic tub of her toys in the closet along with a plastic drawer unit with her clothes, diapers, etc. There is plenty more room in there for something else. I don't know if I want to make it a spare room or move my scrapbook stuff up there. I guess that decision will wait until Nicole gets the rest of her stuff out of the room.

I didn't get the boy's room done. It is really not too bad but they are so lazy about putting clean clothes away. Hopefully I can get them motivated when they get home from school to help me straighten it up.

Today I am working downstairs. I don't think I will last long today as I am feeling the effects of two full days of cleaning. I haven't decided which end of the downstairs I am going to start but I am thinking the living room. My bead stuff is still all over the couch and I will have Bailey either Thursday or Friday and need to have stuff up so she won't get into it. The floors need to be mopped as well so I think I will go and get started on that.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I am a MeMe of three- isn't it heaven-I love your blog- also I'm going to see Martina Mcbride this weekend in Huntsville- check out my blog sometime- I put you on my favorites if thats okay
hugs- Lorie