Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday #100

I am so pleased that last week's tackle is done! I cleaned the entire upstairs, three bedrooms, one bathroom and a landing. It looks great!

This week I am tackling the family room. We have turned our garage into a family room. We are having air conditioning installed and it is a really nice room. This week I need to get all the junk that has been stuck in the family room put away. I have a lot of stuff on eBay and I have part of the family room (behind long curtains) with shelves and my eBay stuff in boxes on the shelves. I need to put the new eBay stuff in the correct boxes and put a couple of boxes back on the shelves. I also need to list some stuff on eBay.

I also have a bunch of scrapbook and stamp supplies on the couch and floor in the family room. I need to get these organized and put away. I am moving the scrapbook supplies upstairs into the spare bedroom but can't do that until my daughter comes and gets her furniture. I am going to give her about another week and if she doesn't come to get it, it is getting sold!

4 comments:

The Apron Queen said...

Oh girl! You are tackling some important stuff. Not me. Stop by & see how I tackled my sanity! I'm still trying to get all the sand out of my shorts! :D

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

Karen said...

I will bet you love your new family room. Relax and enjoy it!

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

The new family room sounds great. You sure keep busy! Great tackle.

Amydeanne said...

hope she comes and gets her stuff!!!!