Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hotel Inspired Bed Linens

Here is my new hotel inspired bed linens. While in Atlanta I fell in love with the bedding at the Westin. It was all white, the sheets were soft and they had a white on white striped duvet cover on the softest, mushiest comforter ever. They also had a long, thin decorative pillow in the stripe fabric. It was just the best feeling to lay in that bed. So, I came home and decided that Dave and I deserved that kind of feeling in our bed. I went to Linens and Things and got a down comforter (the light weight version), a black on black striped duvet cover, two sets of gold sheets, a set of black pillow cases and a cool black bolster pillow. This is our very own hotel inspired bed! Dave's comments were "Oh la la" and "It feels likes I am sleeping in a cloud." How cool is that?

No comments: