Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TMI Tuesday


TMI Tuesday #131

1. Did you have to pay or did you get money back? I got money back! Yeah!
2. What was your biggest financial mistake? I don't know. Probably not saving for retirement.
3. Are you a screamer? Sometimes.
4. What part of your body, other than your genitals, do you love to have touched? I love to have my back or neck rubbed. What part of a partner's body, other than their genitals, do you love to touch? I like to hold hands or rub his back
5. What [edit: 12:30] commercial catch phrase best describes your life? Stressed to the max.
Bonus (as in optional): What was the last thing you took without permission? I take Dave's XXL tshirts and wear them to bed when Bailey is asleep so I don't wake her. What was the last thing taken from you without your permission? Let me show you the boxes of stuff I found in Nicole's former bedroom that belong to me - scissors, crafts supplies, etc. Kids!

3 comments:

- said...

Tax refund back*ers unite! wooo*hoo
gotta luv that; i know i do ; )

sometimes i'm a "t-shirt*stealer girl" too ; ) they're just sooo comfy!

happy tmi ; )

Ashly Star said...

Yay for getting money back! =) Nice answers. Happy TMI!

{Ãñgê£}ä said...

T-Shirts - good answer!

My first time visiting your blog - I love your header! Scrapbooking is my true love! LOL

I played too!