Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Thursday Threesome

Offers from credit card companies:
::The Convenience of Extra Cash::
Onesome: The-- endless onslaught of junk snail mail: how much do you get each week? I'm thinking maybe we could use it as insulation in our houses...Junk mail, I get at least 5 pieces of junk mail a day. I get it for people that don't even live here!
Twosome: Convenience of-- a quick in and out? Do you have a convenience store nearby that is really convenient for you? No, I am fortunate to have a honey that doesn't mind stopping at the store for me whenever I need something.
Threesome: Extra cash--? When you need some, where do you get it? ...the ATM? ..."write for over" at the store? What is this 'cash' thing you speak of ? Extra Cash? What is that? I hardly even have cash in my wallet. The good ol' debit card gets used a lot!
How about you? When you're ready, post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment here so we can find you!

No comments: