Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Eighty Six April 4th, 2008

Appetizer - Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it. I would name my beautiful small pink flower after my granddaughter. Call it Bailey Boo, it has a sweet fragrance and it lasts forever!
Soup - Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice. Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland
Salad - On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car? Most days about a 6.
Main Course - How do you feel about poetry? Poetry has it's place. Put to music is even better.
Dessert - What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of? Who else? Bailey being cute!

3 comments:

jenny said...

I agree about that appetizer---it was too hard for me! I like your take on the Main Course.
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your dessert.. Spoken like a true grandma!

Sandee said...

I see a theme here...you really love Bailey. Yep, I can see that. Have a great FF and weekend. :)