Monday, April 14, 2008

58 Fun Questions

  1. Do you still talk to the person who hurt you the most? I have to, he is the father of my children.
  2. Do you lecture people about drugs? I don't lecture random people but I do lecture my kids about the dangers of drugs.
  3. Favorite animal? Cats of any size.
  4. Have you ever kissed anyone named Bob? My first boyfriend was a Bobby.
  5. Have you ever been in a relationship you weren't 100 percent sure of? Until Dave I have never been 100% sure of a relationship (including my two marriages).
  6. Name something funny that happened this week. Saturday night at the Tim McGraw concert for Arbonne. There were thousands of woman and a handful of men and his comments were quite funny!
  7. Anyone ever told you that they want to spend the rest of their life with you? Well...I've been married twice so I don't know how much these words mean. Now since Dave has told me that and we are still going strong almost five years later, I know his words are true.
  8. If you could pick the temperature of the outdoors for the rest of your life, would you? Mid 70's-Low 80's, low humidity.
  9. Are you moody? Especially during a certain time of the month.
  10. What's bothering you right now? Right now life is good but Dave's long hours at work do bother me.
  11. Do you believe that you can change for someone? Why would you want to change for someone else? Make those changes for yourself!
  12. How many times a day do you drop your cell phone? Last month I used 4 minutes. I don't use my cell phone much so I don't drop it much.
  13. Do you drink coffee? General Foods International Coffee French Vanilla, one cup every morning.
  14. Do you get along with girls? Sure.
  15. Do you like funny or serious people more? I like both equally.
  16. Do you put yourself before others? I try to.
  17. Do you like surprises? As long as they are quite surprises.
  18. Do you have a teddy bear? I don't think so.
  19. Do you think people have any misconceptions about you? I am very quite and sometime people think I am stuck up but I am just shy.
  20. What'd you do last night? Watched Bailey and went to bed early. I was up at 4:15 a.m. to go to the Atlanta airport.
  21. Who was your last call from? my daughter
  22. Who's the last person you had a deep meaningful conversation with? my Mom.
  23. What's on your mind right now? Getting ready for bed, I am getting tired and I have a long to do list for tomorrow.
  24. Do you have family problems? A honey, three kids, a grandchild, three cats, two dogs and two sets of parents to worry about. Of course, I have family problems.
  25. Who are in three of the pictures in the room you are currently in? Nicole, Brandon, Brent, Bailey.
  26. Plans for this week? Cleaning, cooking, catching up on some DVR movies. Weekend plans include two concerts - Martina McBride and Reba! Yeah!
  27. What kind of car have you been in today? Kia Sedona
  28. You ever been to California? Once to visit my cousin and aunt in Seal Beach.
  29. How many hours of sleep did you get last night? I went to bed early last night so I got about 10 hours of sleep last night. Catching up on my early morning at the airport.
  30. Have you cried today at all? No
  31. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Taking care of Bailey.
  32. What were you doing 3 hours ago? Watching the CTM Awards.
  33. Three words to explain why you last threw up? Too many Smirnoffs?
  34. What color is your hairbrush? black and red
  35. Where/when did you buy the last thing you bought? Friday afternoon at the Georgia Aquarium, I bought the kids and Bailey a souvenier from Atlanta.
  36. Where do you keep your money? In the bank or in my purse.
  37. What was the weather like today? Beautiful, about 75 degrees, sunny and breezy.
  38. Do you want to cut your hair? I just got a trim last week before I left for Atlanta.
  39. Do you watch wrestling? No!
  40. Do you know anyone named Daisy? I don't think so.
  41. Do you make up your own words? Sometimes.
  42. Are you ticklish? If you know the right spot.
  43. Are you typically a jealous person? No
  44. Do you have curly hair? Wavey but not curly.
  45. What's the next concert you're going to? Martina McBride and Reba McEntire, both this coming weekend.
  46. What should you be doing right now? Sleeping.
  47. Do you have a nickname? Mom, Chrissy (to a select few).
  48. What are you listening to? A replay of the CTM Awards show I watching three hours ago.
  49. When was the last time you did the dishes? Not since before I left for Atlanta. I need to empty the dishwasher tomorrow morning.
  50. Do you like anyone? Many people
  51. Do you trust all of your friends? My true friends I trust.
  52. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? Absolutely! Sometimes we have no idea why something happens to us but there is always a reason.
  53. Could you make a dollar in change right now? Yes.
  54. Which one of your friends do you think would make the worst doctor? Dave
  55. Are you afraid of falling in love? I am in love but I was skeptical about the whole thing at the begining.
  56. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? There are many people who pop into my mind at random times.
  57. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Sunday morning.
  58. Have you ever kissed anyone with braces? My kids.

No comments: