Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday #130

Your boyfriend/girlfriend cheats on you with your best friend, who are you (more) mad at? Since Dave is my best friend that is a hard question. I had a female good friend who told my ex-husband things she should have and she is no longer my friend and he is an ex.

Is there something someone could say to you that would cross a boundary of not being able to take back or forgive them? Something hurtful about Dave, my children or grandchild or my parents. I can say what I what about them but you better not! One of the lines my ex crossed frequently.

What non-sexual body part do you find the sexiest? Do lips count as a sexual body part? If not, then my answer is lips. If so, then eyes can also be very sexy.

Would you ever consider cosmetic surgery to have the perfect body? I would not have cosmetic surgery to have the perfect body. I would consider having certain body parts put back where they belong some day (ie boobs).

Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? Sexually No! Non-sexually my granddaughter, my daughter, my mom, my sister, my neices.

Bonus (as in optional): If you were going to have a one night stand, who would you rather it be with- an ex or someone totally random you just met. At this point in my life I would not have a one night stand and I would NEVER have with with an ex. YUCK!T

1 comment:

Ashly Star said...

Nice answers! Happy TMI! =)