My ta-da's for this week include:
- My mom and I hit A. C. Moore, JoAnne's and Michael's this week and I think I got something scrapbook related at all three. I found a really cool set of birthday acrylic stamps at A.C. Moore that were on clearance. And the set had a cupcake!
- I changed gears regarding the 2001 pictures that I started on last week. I just had so many pictures that I was becoming overwhelmed. I realized that I have just a few pictures from 2003 that need to be scrapbooked so I went through those pictures and page planned 6-8 two page layouts.
- I am always beading in the evenings. I can bead and watch tv and chat all at the same time. I completed a bracelet, a set with a bracelet, necklace and earrings and a set with just a bracelet and necklace.
- I placed an order with Art Beads for things I need to complete some UFO's (UnFinished Objects).
My to-do list is very short. I leave for Atlanta on Wednesday and Bailey has an appointment with the orthopedic specialist on Monday so I don't have too much time.
- I have to get my beading area cleaned up and some leftover beads and things put away. There is stuff on the couch and the floor. With Bailey starting to crawl around I need that area to be safe.
- I also need to clean up my scrapping area.
- I would like to finish page planning 2003. Some of my purchases this week was stuff to work on those pages so hopefully I can get them planned.
Bonus Question: What kind of projects do you do the most often? Right now I have been into beading and creating jewelry. I find beading very relaxing and although I don't wear many of my beaded creations I love to make them. I guess I should put them on eBay or Etsey if I'm not going to wear them or give them as gifts.