Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Thursday Threesome



::Visualize Whirled Peas::
Onesome: Visualize-- Hmmm...How are you on maps and mapping? Are you one of those people who can translate the paper version to what you're seeing on the road? ...or do you rely on a 'trusy native guide' (or GPS unit) to get you around someplace you've never been? I can read a map but with the invent of mapquest who needs a map anymore? I can remember my dad telling me as a child that I could fold a map better than anyone he knew.
Twosome: Whirled-- about in your head: did you ever have a phrase or song lyric you "just got wrong"? You know, like that Hendix "Kiss this guy" malapropism... I can't think of just one right now but there are plenty of lyrics that I get wrong. You can't understand half of what is being sung these days. How about Leeann Rimes' Nothing Better To Do? I can only understand about 1/4 of what she sings in that song although I love the song.
Threesome: Peas-- porridge hot? Even though we're looking to the end of Winter (at least here in the Northern Hemisphere), what has been your favorite hot meal this past few months? We live in Florida so our cold is not that cold but I still love a big bowl of chili topped with cheese and onions when it is cold.

No comments: