Smart Habit Saturday April 26, 2008
Again this week I looked back on last week's list for Smart Habit Saturday. I can honestly stay I am working on this but not doing as well as I would have liked. This is last week's list:
- Continue on my Figure 8 weight loss program. I am doing ok on this one, I lost 5 pounds last week but with my mom here this week it has been harder to watch. I am still taking my vitamins and watching.
- Join Curves? Again no excuses not to but who knows? ARGH!!! I still haven't gone to Curves. I really want to start having more energy and less aches and pains so really should go!
- eBay and Etsy. Got to get going on those. I made a small dent in this. I wanted to be listing 25 items per week but only got 10 done this week but that is better than none. I got nothing put on Etsy.
- Continue on the weekly cleaning and laundry schedule. My mom is visiting this week so I will be spending more time with her so if everything is neat and tidy it will be more enjoyable. The weekly cleaning and laundry schedule is going great.
- Do something fun - Scrapbooking would be great! I have done some beading this week but no scrapbooking.
So, my new (or continuing) habits for this week:
- Ebay - 25 items a week. Etsy-5 items a week.
- Check out Curves or at least walk a couple of days per week.
- Continue with the Figure 8 weight loss.