Well, I just got back from Atlanta so my ta da list is very short:
- I did page plan a few more of my 2003 pages. I only have four more events to page plan and then I can start finishing up pages!
- I made a bracelet and earrings to take with me to Altanta to give to Wendy as part of her birthday present.
- Finishing up my UFO's. I ordered from two different companies and the stuff came while I was gone so I have a couple of beady things to finish up.
- Continue working on my 2003 page planning and possibly get some pages scrapped.
- I got a huge order from Close to My Heart and I need to unpack it and use the stamps and paper.
- Continue organizing on both my bead stuff and my scrapbook stuff. Since my daughter moved out and I have a spare room I may be moving my scrapbook supplies once again. I just haven't made up mind on that move yet!
This week's bonus question: What's your least favorite project that you've done lately, and why? I think my least favorite project right now is anything I "need" to get finished. Starting crafts are always fun but sometimes making yourself sit down and finish them is tough!