Smart Habit Saturday
I went back and looked at last weeks list of habits I wanted to work on. Here they are:
- Get back on my weekly cleaning schedule.
- List my junk on eBay, at least five items a day.
- Start putting my jewelry and crafts on both eBay and Etsy.
- Get started on my Figure 8 weight loss and set my goals.
- Join Curves? I have never exercised and I really think my body is telling me I need to. Curves is less than a mile from my house so I really have no excuse!
Ok, I got back on my weekly cleaning schedule and the house is almost done. I have the dining room and family room to finish. I didn't put anything on eBay or Etsy this week. I did work on getting stuff together. I started on my Figure 8 and set my goals. I need to loose 50 pounds. I haven't weighed myself this week but will do that tomorrow and hopefully the scale will show a lower number than last Sunday. I did not join Curves. Although I had no excuse to not join I didn't!
So, my new (or continuing) habits for this week:
- Continue on my Figure 8 weight loss program
- Join Curves? Again no excuses not to but who knows?
- eBay and Etsy. Got to get going on those.
- Continue on the weekly cleaning and laundry schedule. My mom is visiting this week so I will be spending more time with her so if everything is neat and tidy it will be more enjoyable.
- Do something fun - Scrapbooking would be great!