Saturday, April 19, 2008

Smart Habit Saturday


Smart Habit Saturday

I went back and looked at last weeks list of habits I wanted to work on. Here they are:
  1. Get back on my weekly cleaning schedule.
  2. List my junk on eBay, at least five items a day.
  3. Start putting my jewelry and crafts on both eBay and Etsy.
  4. Get started on my Figure 8 weight loss and set my goals.
  5. Join Curves? I have never exercised and I really think my body is telling me I need to. Curves is less than a mile from my house so I really have no excuse!

Ok, I got back on my weekly cleaning schedule and the house is almost done. I have the dining room and family room to finish. I didn't put anything on eBay or Etsy this week. I did work on getting stuff together. I started on my Figure 8 and set my goals. I need to loose 50 pounds. I haven't weighed myself this week but will do that tomorrow and hopefully the scale will show a lower number than last Sunday. I did not join Curves. Although I had no excuse to not join I didn't!

So, my new (or continuing) habits for this week:

  1. Continue on my Figure 8 weight loss program
  2. Join Curves? Again no excuses not to but who knows?
  3. eBay and Etsy. Got to get going on those.
  4. Continue on the weekly cleaning and laundry schedule. My mom is visiting this week so I will be spending more time with her so if everything is neat and tidy it will be more enjoyable.
  5. Do something fun - Scrapbooking would be great!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Good job getting your house clean and definitely add something fun!