Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'

Sunday Scrappin' #45 September 14, 2008

For my ta-da's this week:

1. I got eight pages done this week. Two are here, four are here and two are here. They were all a lot of fun and mostly from my classes. I forgot to adhere the big pink flower to this layout in my previous post so I rescanned it with the flower. Much better!

2. I have been working a lot in my craft room. Dave put three new base cabinets in and he is working on putting up the three wall cabinets. I moved my desk for better view of the tv. I have emptied all but two of the boxes I had sitting in the hallway. And I am really happy about the way the room is turning out. Dave says the house is going to tilt on end since I have so much stuff in one room!

For my to-do's this week:

1. I want to continue working in my room. I need to put my rubber stamps in the drawers. If Dave gets the cabinets done today I want to put my books and magazines in them. I also want to get more of my craft boxes from the storage truck and get the stuff put away.

2. Scrapbook. I want to stay current with my Got Sketch 102 class as well as my Product Playground 2 class. I need to get caught up with My Journey to Perpetual Happiness class and my Type+Writer class,

I did not get to work on the kitchen challenge from last week. I really wanted to try something with foil. This week's challenge is a photo challenge. I might be able to do this one.

4 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Wow 8 pages!! That is awesome! I love all of your pages. The dog pages are so cute, I just uploaded pictures (non scrapbook) of my dog to my other blog. Your baby scrapbook pages are precious. Good luck with your goals this week

Unknown said...

You have such a wonderful talent for coming up with color palettes. I struggle with that. I absolutely love the baby layouts. Did all those patterned papers already coordinate?

Wani said...

Love the Miracle page!!

Anonymous said...

They look fantastic!