Monday, September 22, 2008

101 in 1001 Days - Week 9 Update

Well, I don't have much to report this week. These are the items that are in the process. I am hoping this week to be healthier - I want to take my vitamins each day, use my Arbonne products both morning and night and drink 6-8 glasses of water a day.

57. Read an average of two books a week
i. 9/15-9/21 – Naughty Neighbor by Janet Evanovich and Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich
58. Watch at least three movies each week
i. 9/15-9/21 – Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show, The Savages, Dan in Real Life
67. Weed out my DVD and VHS collection
77. Scrapbook at least once a week for six months (9/48)
80. Finish my grandmother’s quilt (I found the quilt top, have taken off the two damaged rows and am ready to choose fabric for the backing.)
100. Write an entry on my blog for each of the tasks completed (9/101)

There are no completed or revised items this week.

No comments: