Ok, here goes, week 7 update on my 101 in 1001 days:
39. Clean and organize master bedroom closet
46. Cook 100 new recipes (Tried two new recipes this week, both were keepers)
57. Read an average of two books a week 9/1-9/7 – My Heart My Be Broken, But My Hair Still Looks Great by Dixie Cash, Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich and Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich.
58. Watch at least three movies each week 9/1-9/7 – Over Her Dead Body, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Now and Then, Unstrung Heroes.
59. Read new authors A to Z of Authors (Z-Mary Zelinski)
77. Scrapbook at least once a week for six months (7/48)
100. Write an entry on my blog for each of the tasks completed (7/101)
There are no revisions and no completions this week.