Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am Blown Away Excited!!!!

I don't get too geeked out about anything. I enjoy life as a leisurely pace but don't have too many really high highs or too many really low lows. BUT, things have changed. We got home from bowling last night and I checked my email and found out that Jeff Dunham is coming to Hard Rock Live in Hollywood, FL. This guy is awesome, not only is he a really funny comedian but also a great ventriloquist. Hugely funny! I have see him on Comedy Central a couple of times and laugh my ass off every time I see him. Well, Dave called and got us four tickets and a room for the December 11th show. I am so excited I can hardly sit still. I don't know how I am going to wait until December 11th but I guess I will have to!

1 comment:

MediMonsters said...

Congrats!! Sounds like lots of fun.