Friday, September 12, 2008

Bailey Layouts - Got Sketch 102 Layout 3



Ok, as most of you know I have a grandbaby, Bailey, who turned a year old July 31st. And as most new grandparents do, I have taken a whole bunch of pictures and I have hardly scrapbooked any of them. I am taking the Got Sketch 102 class and loving it. The first layout is Sketch 3 from that class. I am also taking a class at BPS that is called Product Playground. This week the product to play with was fabric and trims. Now I have enough patterned paper to scrapbook until my grandchildren have grandchildren so I don't intend on adding fabric to my scrapbook pages but I did have some trim I used. In the second layout I outline the picture of Bailey with piping trim in lime green.


And the the third and fourth layout I used an adhesive backed felt trim that I thought turned out cute. What fun doing baby layouts again!


No comments: