- I am working on a couple of on-line classes right now. I think I have learned that I should only take one class at a time. That way I might be able to stay current. Here and here are my layouts from the Type+Writer class over at Jessica Sprague. There have been a total of six layouts with intense journaling. I have about 3/4 of the journaling done but need to either find pictures or take pictures to go with the journaling.
- Here are my layouts from the Sketch 102 class I am taking. This has been a fun, fun class. I love the sketches as well as the tips and tricks these gals are showing.
- Continue working on the Sketch 102 class and stay caught up.
- I am starting another class 1 in 48 Sketches. I want to stay current with this class. The first sketch will be posted this morning. One really cool thing about this class is the sketches will be both paper and digital. Way cool for us hybrid scrappers.
- Continue working on my two Big Picture Scrapbook classes. I am taking Product Playground and am two weeks behind in it. I am also taking Journey to Perpetual Happiness and I haven't even started working on that one.
- I also want to get some more done on the Type+Writer class.
- Continue putting craft stuff away in my room. All my cabinets are installed and we brought home a van full of craft boxes and I am working on getting those emptied.
- I have a mini album that I am almost done with that I want to finish and photograph. I also want to make something for my MIL. She has been in the hospital for over 90 days and she sounded lousy on Saturday when I spoke to her. I would like to make her a squash book with pictures so may try to get to that this week.