Thursday, September 25, 2008

Book of Me - Digitally

I have wanted to do a Book of Me for years now. I stumbled upon a website today So Tell Me Your Story. This website has challenges for a Book of Me. I went back and started with the first challenge that is called The Beginning. I went and got some facts from the year I was born and added them to the layout. I was fortunate to have this picture on my computer. My uncle has sent my dad thousands of pictures that he took from my grandparents slides and this was one of them. And the really cool thing is I did this layout digitally! I am getting more and more comfortable with Photoshop. And feel really good about it!

2 comments:

MediMonsters said...

I love this...off to check out that website. TFS

Unknown said...

Christine that is beautiful! and would make a wonderful gift for my sisters...