Not that any one but me really cares but here are the items on my 101 in 100 days list that are in progress this week:
16. Get a pedicure and a manicure once a month for three months (8/1/08,8/25/08,)
45. Try a new restaurant once a month for six months (08/08 – Buckets, The Clubhouse, 09/08 – Hurricane Wings)
46. Cook 100 new recipes (2/100)
57. Read an average of two books a week. 8/25-8/31 – Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich and Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich
58. Watch at least three movies each week a. 8/25-8/31 – Hairspray, What Happens In Vegas, August Rush
77. Scrapbook at least once a week for six months (6/48)
And two completed items:
43. Get the storage unit emptied - This one is a big one for us. We were paying way too much to store basically a bunch of junk!
83. Get digital scrapbook layouts printed for albums - I am ready to take another digital scrapbook class now that I found somewhere to get the pages printed that doesn't cost $7 per page!