Know & Tell Friday: Sports Edition September 5, 2008
1. Do you live for the start of college football? No, Dave will watch a college game once in a blue moon. professional football? I won't say live for but Dave, Brandon and Brent will all sit and watch whatever game is on. Does anyone in your house? Do you know anyone who does?
2. Did you go to college? If so, what was your mascot? Was/Is that your favorite team? If not, what was/is your favorite college team? I went to a small town community college and I don't even know if they had a mascot. Dave is from Michigan so he roots for the Michigan teams.
3. Have you ever embarrassed yourself at a sporting event? Have you seen someone else embarrass themselves at a sporting event? I don't think I have ever embarrassed myself at a sporting event. I have witnessed plenty of people embarrassing themselves with too much beer and too much mouth.
4. What is your favorite spectator sport (the one you love to watch live)?Arena Football - I love being so up close and personal to the players and the field.
5. Do you have a sports hero? If so, what makes them special? I do not have a sports hero.
6. What's the most memorable sporting event you have ever watched on television? watched live? I am not a huge sports fan but I got my mom tickets to Stars on Ice Live and a limo ride there for Christmas and she was so thrilled!
7. If you have kids or grandkids, do they play sports? My kids have played a variety of sports. Nicole was a competitive cheerleader for years, Brandon has played basketball, football, volleyball and soccer. He enjoys bowling and golf now. Brent has played flag football, track and volleyball. He is trying out for his school's volleyball team. And Bailey is learning to walk, does that count as a sport?