Friday, September 5, 2008

Food 4 Thought Friday


Food 4 Thought Friday September 5, 2008

Breakfast: Do you use a day planner, calendar, notebook, computer program, lists on some random piece of paper, or just totally wing things to stay organized? I do own a day planner but don't use it much. I usually put appointments and addresses in my Treo 650 but I don't always check that. So, I guess I pretty much wing it.
Lunch: What is something that you have too much of? Craft supplies. They are all over the house. I have craft books and supplies in the cupboards in the utility room, I have bead books and supplies in the cupboards in the living room, I have a whole bookshelf of bead books and magazines and then I have a whole room upstairs with rubber stamping and scrapbook supplies. I also have 25-30 unopened boxes of craft supplies that need to be sorted and put away.
Dinner: What is one of the most important qualities you need in a friend? All my friends have to do is "get" me. If they get me then they are probably a lot like me and we are good to go!
Midnight Snack: Describe yourself using only three adjectives. Easy-going, crafty, compassionate.
Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) This week I started a scrapbooking class based on the book Excuse Me, You're Life is Waiting. It is about flowing positive feelings. This week I want to work on flowing positive feelings!

No comments: