Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Favorite Things Swap

My Favorite Things Swap (Hosted By The Pink Potpourri) - Click here to join!I joined the My Favorite Things Swap hosted by The Pink Potpourri. I, obviously, got the best swap partner known to man. My swap partner is Tonya from Small Town Louisiana Girl. The following two pictures are my swap items. Ok, the first picture is my swap items - loads of scrapbook supplies - paper, stickers, alphabets, ribbons and other embellishments. And the coolest thing was the pink lacy dress for our teacup Yorkie Baby.
And picture two is our princess modeling her new dress. Isn't she adorable? Dave is gonna flip when he gets home!
So, a huge thanks to Tonya, my most excellent swap partner and to The Pink Potpourri for hosting this great swap. And Tonya, I am working on your package and will let you know when it has been mailed.

1 comment:

MediMonsters said...

You are very welcome!!! You can just send me Baby and we can call it even!! HEHE LOL I see we are both signed up for the secret santa thing too. Isn't this fun?