Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Type+Writer Digital Class

So, I am not one of those people who backs down from a challenge, especially if that challenge is craft related. I have taken a couple of digital scrapbook classes from Jessica Sprague and even though I loved the final pages I was not enjoying the journey. But I didn't let that stop me from signing up for her Type+Writer class. This class is awesome! I have wanted to switch up my paper scrapbooking to something less holiday-ish and more thoughtful. More meaningful journaling with just the everyday photos. I think this class will get me to look at things differently. I love the way this layout turned out. For those of you that don't know Wendy - we are sisters that got separated at birth and quite frequently we share the same brain! She is a one of a kind friend and I love spending time with her. This layout is about the last time I got to visit her. And I am going to visit her again in February.

No comments: