Sunday, March 30, 2008

This Week in Review March 30, 2008

This has been a normal, busy week for our household. I had a coupon from JoAnne's that I just felt I had to use. I usually go to the craft stores and then can't find anything to use the coupon on. This week was different. I found these two cool frames. The Home Profiles one with the 9 photos was not on sale so I was able to use my coupon on it. The other family frame was on sale. I was really happy with my purchases. I also got a few pieces of scrapbook paper and some baby related stickers.


This week Bailey has really gotten into the TV. She loves Dora the Explorer, Adventure Pets and Spongebob Squarepants. We went to Goodwill and got a Teletubbies video and she loved it too! This is Bailey straining her neck to see the TV!

We went to Goodwill twice this week. We hit the Naples Goodwill early in the week and I got Bailey quite a few really cute outfits. I also got a few things to add to the top of my kitchen cabinets. Yesterday we went to Fort Myers to shop two Goodwill stores there. They were having a Spring Cleaning Sale and everything was 50% off. Things were really picked over but I got Bailey a couple of sleepers and an outfit or two. Brent got a Quicksilver shirt he was happy with and we got three DVDs for Bailey. We then went and had dinner at a rib place.

My energy level this week has been low and I haven't gotten much done around the house. I did some beading in the evenings and got six sets done. One one was woven so the others were quick and easy! I also worked on my scrapbook organizing.

My mom is coming to visit this week and the boys have the week off for Spring Break. I think they will spend most of it with their Dad. My mom wants to get her crochet stuff listed on eBay and Etsy so I will help her get that accomplished. I would like to start listing some more junk on eBay as well. My sales are down but I haven't listed anything new since I got back from Arizona.

No comments: