- I got another box of scrapbook supplies emptied and put away. It was a box of misc pictures that I sorted! I also sorted and put away all the 12x12 paper that was covering my couch in the family room!
- I went through all my pictures from 2001, yes 2001! and made a list of what kids of pictures I had and how many pictures. This helps me plan my layouts. I can look at my list and see that I have a kid's birthday party with 20 photos. This may take a four page layout so I can plan accordingly.
- This is not scrapbook related, but I have been beading a lot this week. I finished six sets of jewelry. Only one is woven the rest are strung so once I get my ideas together it doesn't take much to put them together.
My TO-DO's (plans/goals) for this coming week include:
- Continue to work on my boxes of scrapbook supplies. I only have three more boxes to put away. One is a box of memorabilia that needs to be sorted. The closer I come to getting finished the harder it is!
- Continue working on my 2001 photos and page planning. I have a huge amount of photos. My kids were little and we were busy with Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, sports, etc. My life is much less busy now.
- I listed this last week but I will list it again this week. Maybe scrapbook something this week?
Bonus Question: What inspires you to sit down and craft? I could sit all day and craft something. I guess being awake inspires me. I just wish I could get inspired to craft what I feel needs to be crafted. I really, really need to get scrapbooking again and just can't get it together. I think I have so many supplies and they are not all organized and I get overwhelmed. But, I think I am going to try to get something done today.
See what other are crafting at Sunday Scrappin'.