Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday's Feast March 28, 2008


Appetizer
What does the color dark green make you think of? Trees, nature, a forest.
Soup
How many cousins do you have? 12 - Although some I have never met.
Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you? I have answered this in the past as a higher number. Now I realize that I fib to save face or to save someone's feelings so now I would rate my honesty at an 8.
Main Course
Name something that is truly free. The love of a grandbaby.
Dessert
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence. Small puppies rarely ignore nocturnal grumblings. Dumb, I know!

2 comments:

L said...

Hi!

I LOVED your response to main course, it was very sweet. I too am pretty sure I have cousins I haven't met. Have a wonderful weekend.

Jenny said...

Fun dessert and a great feast! :)