Friday, March 7, 2008

March 7, 2008 Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Eighty Two

Appetizer - If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be? My first thought was Oprah. To get to talk to (mostly) interesting people every day and have the money to help that she does. My life is pretty ok so I really don't want to be a celebrity. I value my privacy way too much!

Soup - On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone? That totally depends on who I am talking to - if it is someone I want to talk with then a 10, if it's a solicitor or bill collector a 1.

Salad - Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to). I have donated to Goodwill, UMCOR (The United Methodist Committee on Relief) and the Humane Society. I would like to donate to American Cancer Society.

Main Course - What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month? Chicken

Dessert - Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year? All my immediate family has had the flu except (knocking loudly on wood) ME!

No comments: