Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March 11, 2008 Tackle It Tuesday

Today I am working on emptying out boxes of scrapbook and office supplies. I started with 4 boxes of office supplies and paper, one box of Arbonne, and 18 (yes, 18) boxes of scrapbook supplies. I have already sorted out the four boxes of office supplies and paper. I still have a bit of a mess on my desk but no more boxes. I have narrowed the scrapbook boxes down to eight! But no home for the Arbonne paperwork and supplies. Yet! I am going to continue to work on the scrapbook boxes today.

I also have all my supplies to install the curtains to separate the storage area from the office and family room. I have 132' of wire to cut and install, then cut and hem and install 66 grommets on the drop cloths I am using as curtains. If I get this done by the weekend I will be happy.

I also have my guest bathroom in the back of my mind. This is the bathroom upstairs that the kids use. It is amazing how nasty that bathroom gets with three able bodied children available to clean. There are more bottles of shampoo, conditioner, hair products, cologne, makeup, toothpaste, etc., than Walgreen's carries. The soap dish is broken. It is plastic, how the heck did it get broken? There is no toilet paper in there. There is plenty of toilet paper in the closet but none in the bathroom. And these kids are not little - they are almost 20, 17 and 12. Way big enough to keep a bathroom clean. I have ordered pump dispensors for the shampoo and conditioner and I am going shopping for new accessories this week. I am going to go in and clean and they will all be surprised by how much stuff ends up in the garbage.

I am so glad I found this site. It has helped me make goals and stick to them. My house is finally getting decluttered and I am feeling good about my accomplishments. Now, when it is all done and I am able to spend more time scrapbooking life will be wonderful!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow, you have a lot going on. Happy TT.