Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Manic Monday (on Tuesday)

Manic Monday for March 17, 2008
If you could have any music group or musician play at a party, who would you hire? I think it would have to be Sugarland. They are hot right now and I haven't seen them in concert.

Name three things to be happy about today.
  • I got woke up to Bailey's smiling face.
  • I have a great family and friends.
  • I am planning my dad's 70th birthday party and Easter dinner combo with my mom. And my sister and her family are coming. It will be the first time in over four years that we have all been together.

How do you release frustration? Crafting releases most of my frustrations, either beading, scrapbooking or stamping. Reading a book, watching a movie, calling Dave, my mom and or a friend to vent.

No comments: